Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sunshine!

What an amazing day! The sun is bright, with not a cloud in the sky. We live in the most beautiful area. How lucky are we? The ocean to the west, mountains all around and lovely farm land just a quick drive away. Hmmmm...it's a good day!

Dwayne and I even got to meet for lunch today. Not a usual thing and it makes me smile all day when I get to see my sweetie in the middle of the day. Our days are so busy that we don't take time to do the small things.

As I sit typing this Sarah is at dance (again!) and Cam is playing with the mega amount of GI Joe's at Mom's house. He is just making all the little noises and is absorbed in his own world. No bickering, no whining, no demands....It's a good day!!

3 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

What a beautiful day, indeed! The sun, the view, and time with dear husband at lunch....perfection!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane. I've been lurking on your blog this week, but I'm coming out of the shadows. ;)

Sounds like you had the perfect day. I love days like that!

the Stewarts said...

Thanks for lurking Sonya, we like visitors!! I'll make sure the tea is on next time! Cheers