Sunday, February 04, 2007
Ahh....family day!
Today is a great day. Yes, it's a rainy one but that allows us to hang out as a family too. Cam didn't have a race today so it allowed us to go for breakfast this morning after chores. Sarah and Cam are in the hot tub and I have taken a few minutes to sit quietly. We have an upcoming family airhockey tournament and then the boys will be playing a game of pool. Sarah, Cam and I are working on a puzzle. Now even at 12:51pm I am in a quiet house with happy kids. Only once in a while do we get to have a day at home to even become bored!! I like days that could possibly be jammie days. Can't wait to have an afternoon nap!!
1 comment:
I just got up from an afternoon nap!! Aren't they awesome??!!
Post a Comment