Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sarah's first blog

Hello everyone!! I'm Sarah, I'll be 12 on Monday...can you believe that?!! (Mom says: my baby growing up so fast!!). I'm a dancer, anything having to do with dance interests me. I do ballet, lyrical(my fav), tap and modern. Yesterday, the principal dancers from the Atlantic Ballet attending my dance class and we got to ask questions etc. The paper was even there taking pics so watch for me in the paper soon! I started dancing when I was almost 3 and I have continued ever since. The question I asked the dancers yesterday was "what was the best decision you made with your dancing?" Almost all of them said just that they didn't quit. It was very neat to speak to them and learn what I might be able to do when I get older. I've been sick all week too so I've been home with my mom...that's been fun!!

2 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Hey Sarah! Welcome to Blogging!! Sad that you've been home sick, but glad you got that extra time with your Mom this week! Your Mom is a great lady!!! SUPER cool about getting to meet the dancers from Atlanta! What a great question you asked...sounds like you were inspired by their answer! Excellent!!! Keep up the blogging, happy almost-birthday!

Anonymous said...

Sarah is an amazing dancer/girl, I got to see her dance a few times. She gave my Emily a very cute ballet tight-thing. When Emily is 3 Sarah will be her dance-mentor! I remeber when she was born...