Here is our girl (for those of you that haven't seen her in awhile)in Whistler last summer. We had a fun time at her party and last night with family for cake. She appeared this morning with her mascara on and ready for school. I have decided to embrace the make-up and teach her early how not to look like a "chick on Davie St"!! I remember the racoon-eyes of Grade 8 and laugh out loud when I see people who haven't figured out that it's not the mid-eighties yet!!
Here are Sarah and Scout (the pony) getting ready for a dressage event. Scout was very good and Sarah and he even came in 8th out of 20 for her first event!!
This is Sarah and her bff Taleah (Sarah is in the light blue with the white purse). Sarah and Taleah were off to Jenna's birthday party dressed for an Oscar Event. Aren't they lovely!!
(BTW, I made both of these dresses!)
That's it for now, I will get some updated pics on as soon as I find the proper cord. Enjoy the pics today!! I will try to find something else to talk about tomorrow...maybe pics of Cam doing his BMX Racing!
3 comments:
Sarah's gorgeous! The last time I saw her she was just a baby. My, how time flies.
Still as beautiful as ever!!! Well done on the dressage event, Sarah! And way to go Mom on embracing mascara! I plan on taking Miranda to the make up lady for lessons when that day arrives, I remember a super cool girl I worked with (she had the most amazing and perfect make-up ever) telling me that the reason her make-up was great was because her Mom had taken her to Merle Norman for her 12th birthday and so she never went through the racoon eyes look! Smart Mom! ...oh ya, and please remind me of this when my time DOES come! ;-)
YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Sarah!!! What a beauty you are! Your smile definitely radiates from within, I can tell!
Those are truly beautiful pictures. but with a subject like that, how could they be anything but gorgeous. Congratulations on adding pictures to your blog. It looks great. But I have one question, are you suggesting that racoon eyes are out??!?!!?? (Perhaps it's time to schedule an outing to Merle Norman) ;)
Jenn
Jenn
Post a Comment