Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega~



On Friday the 15th of August we welcomed a new member to the Stewart Clan....BOB!! You know that old saying..."if you do this right, and Bob's your uncle" well the kids think that's so funny because they have one now!! I was a bridesmaid, Dwayne was the speaker that got to do the ceremony and the kids rung the announcement bell. It was amazing to be so involved!!

You see, Char is Dwayne's youngest sibling and they are 9 years apart making them not perfect playmates but they now have such a great relationship. I got to know Char when she was eight...EIGHT!! It's been alot of years. I love her like my own youngest sibling and we have loved watching her grow and bloom into an amazing woman. (sniffle, sniffle!)

Congratulations to Bob and Charlotte on an amazing day and a truly spectacular start together. We wish you many blessings to come! ...and Char even made this cake!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Charlotte! You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Di and Dwayne we had a rockin time and will always be thankful for all your help, lots of love Bob & Char Williams (lol)

Canadian Kristin said...

LOVE the cake! Congrats Charlotte, wow......I'm sure I have a memory of you as this little girlie with the fancy white 'church socks'!!! What a beautiful bride!

Sarah said...

bobs my uncle!! lol..love you both

Anonymous said...

Yay Charlotte!!