Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting ready for holidays!

Today was a great day! I got to spend some of it with my friend Jenn and our daughter Sarah. On Saturday our family is jetting off to Florida and next Wednesday the Langs are joining us for 2 days at Disney and a week at Club Med. How excited are we???

Today the 3 of us could be found at the Wild Orange Spa. We HAD to have pedicures. For anyone that knows me (or cares!) I have an issue with feet. People who don't have nicely maintained feet shouldn't EVER wear flip-flops or strappy shoes. It's just an issue!!

Here is the after shot of our pretty feet....Sarah is wearing Holy Pink Pagoda, I'm in Don't Socra-tease Me, and Jenn is in Bogota blackberry (my all time fave). We even got jewels to make us sparkle!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! those are fantastic Feet!! I agree that the pedicure was a must. Can't go on vacation with ugly winter toes.

Jenn

Kori's House said...

FUN! Have a great trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute toes...

Canadian Kristin said...

So cute!!!!


*sigh* Can I still be your friend?! I have an issue with having my toes touched..... {{shudder}} ...perhaps I'll need to go as a girls' night thing, and all that chatter will distract me from the pedicure! lol

Keri's Collage... said...

I love a good pedicure and agree that winter feet should be hidden!