We started with a breakfast in Chilliwack and then out to Yale area. The drive was beautiful with loads of waterfalls. Hells Gate was busy today but was not as busy as we thought it would be. The tram was fun and we headed for Ice Cream and Fudge to snack on while wandering around...the waffle cones were dipped in Fudge...oh my! Sarah, Cam and I attempted to strike it rich Gold Panning, but alas, the nuggets didn't materialize.
After trekking the suspension bridge, checking out the cement spawning ladders and the band, we decided to head for the car. Up the tram and to the car in the nick of time as the rain started falling.
A great day with everyone learning lots!! I'll put this in my calendar for next year!!
3 comments:
Very cool family day....and free, to boot! Awesome!!!!
Way cheaper than last weekend, eh!! Looks like a lot of fun!
-Dan
What a great day!
We went as kids and I remember having nightmares about it for years. I have never really wanted to go back but you made it sound like such a great time. Perhaps I will have to rethink my fear!
Post a Comment