Sadly today, we when we checked our little nest, there were only two babies. Curly and Laurey are left as we think Jet was just too far behind in hatching to be strong enough to fight for dinner. Check out our picture today....amazing!! The birds are 7 days old now and will ready for flying lessons in 4 days. There voices are now being heard quietly and eyes are beginning to open.
4 comments:
I love how their voices are so quiet when they are this new! They go from silent, to sounding really quiet and far away, to very loud all in such a few days!
Do you think they ate thier little birdy sister?
-Ethan
Do you think they ate thier little birdy sister?
-Ethan
Hey Ethan, no I don't think they ate Jet, I think the Mama takes care of getting rid of it's body. Just like when they hatch, the mama takes the empty egg and flys it far away, then predators can't smell the decomposing egg shell.
Post a Comment