Monday, January 29, 2007

Anger, is it a wasted emotion?

Well, I have to start by asking the question...Anger, is it a wasted emotion? I have had one of those days. Kids home with borderline illnesses but nevermind that, I wasn't in the mood to do the school running etc today (some days are like that!). I have been dealing with billing with Chinook. What is the deal with people anyway? Our only mean, ill directed and nasty letter came from the organization that prides itself on (and I quote), 'Taking Jesus to the world'. Can you believe that? What happened to (as my friend Jenn has said) filtering our emotions and thoughts through our heart where Jesus is?

Enough ranting, I can fire not only employees but clients as well...."YOU'RE FIRED"(Donald Trump style!!!!).

Ahhhh, I feel so much better!

1 comment:

Canadian Kristin said...

Hey Diane, Glad you are feeling better now that you got the anger OUT! Not wasted at all, simply well spent! :-)