Cam woke up this morning and was so excited.
"It's only 8 days Mom!!" "And then it's 10 days!"
I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Then I had to ask what in the world he was talking about. Ohhhhh, it's 8 days until he turns 10 and then 10 days until Christmas Eve!
We work so hard at making his birthday separate from Christmas and this year the party was December 1st, and honestly I hadn't forgotten but it's not the countdown for me that it is for him. I do so love that those little things make such a big deal for him.
The other thing he is totally stoked about is that Garage Tek is coming tomorrow to outfit our garage. Come on dude, it's a garage!! They will come and take everything out (absolutely everything) and then install organizational stuff. I have no idea why he's so excited but I suppose he'll be more helpful then!
Check back here for our Christmas Family blog. We are doing cards but our usual Christmas letter is going to be on here....is that lazy or smart??
2 comments:
Smart. Plain and simple: Smart!
Cam.....you are also smart ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!
Smart me thinks!
Post a Comment