I haven't payed any attention to blogging lately, clearly....and now I've done it! Dwayne left the house via the back porch this am on the way to the IGA for breaky supplies (he requested something we didn't have) and there it was...a loud nasty gasp....and I ran out to see. Was it a bear, a dead body or what? Nope, I left the new lovely expensive digital camera out in the rain last night.....GASP!! I have pics of the kids over the last couple of weeks so I am hoping that in the morning everything will be ok again!
DUMMY!!
On the brighter note (and keep in mind, pictures pending!) Dwayne has finally solo'd in the plane. His lovely little plane! He was able this week (with instructor on board) to fly my Mom to and from Naniamo for my Auntie Jo (Dave passed away on Monday), and Dwayne got her there so fast. It was so cool!!
The kids are coming to the end of school...I am torn about this. I'm so excited to not have lunches to re-invent and clothes to ensure are clean and I'm sad that the evenings won't be mine anymore...Sarah will go to bed at the same time as us likely!
Oh well they are off to camp for a few days in July, so that'll be a break!!
3 comments:
OH NO!!!!!!!! Is the camera dried out now?!?! Are the pictures saved?!?!?! That is far worse than any bear or body, I think!
Yes...mixed emotions about school being out. Though, likely, my kids will get to bed early some nights just so I can be sure to have some "alone time"!!!! :-)
We look forward to the kids being out of school - no more early mornings!! I can sleep in EVERY day if I want!
So what happened with the camera? Is it ok???
Post a Comment