Alright, life has returned to normal (after me fighting it for a whole week!!) and we are home. The kids did amazingly well without us and I was thankful for my parents who took them on without a second thought.
Our last week in Jamaica was great. We left Ocho Rios (north east side) and travelled to Whitehouse(south west side) in a nice transfer, for 4 hours! Sandals Whitehouse is a 3 yo resort and it is amazing, 7 restaurants with no reservations needed. We dove daily and then sat by the pool or on the beach. The resort is the first in Whitehouse, a small fishing village of 5000 and is it's only drawback. The nearest tourist city is Negril at 1.5 hours away. We will return to Whitehouse for a retreat of somekind!!
Our week has been busy with getting back to normal. Dwayne returned to work on Monday and I went in on Tuesday. I did miss the brain work and I think this is the first time that I actually looked forward to going back to work.
2 comments:
Welcome home!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
yeah, i didnt get to see pictures yet either...Go 'Nucks!!
-Dan
Post a Comment