Yes there are only 4 sleeps until we are off for our spring vacation. We can hardly wait! The kids and I have started packing. Dwayne is working hard to get everything off of his desk and ready for some time off.
Hey #6 and family: Hope all is going slow and sunny , don't rush a single minute, Just sit, sip and enjoy. Spa life just is not the same without you, but I'll manage....Some how#@*%& You missed your calling Di, you should be writing colums for holiday destinations, sounds like you are just having too much fun, I hope it continues.
Hey #6 and family: Hope all is going slow and sunny , don't rush a single minute, Just sit, sip and enjoy. Spa life just is not the same without you, but I'll manage....Some how#@*%& You missed your calling Di, you should be writing colums for holiday destinations, sounds like you are just having too much fun, I hope it continues.
This is about the many adventures of our family, our travels and the food and recipes I've developed along the way. My GF life provides many opportunities for learning and sharing. Enjoy!!
5 comments:
I will be sad when you are gone...
Dan
I am now sad...you are gone...39 more sleeps til Whistler!
It is so lonely with you gone... hope you are enjoying a long and relaxing day at that beach!!!
Poor Dan, he sounds so lonely...
Hey #6 and family:
Hope all is going slow and sunny , don't rush a single minute, Just sit, sip and enjoy. Spa life just is not the same without you, but I'll manage....Some how#@*%&
You missed your calling Di, you should be writing colums for holiday destinations, sounds like you are just having too much fun, I hope it continues.
See ya soon enough, enjoy!
Luv JZ
Hey #6 and family:
Hope all is going slow and sunny , don't rush a single minute, Just sit, sip and enjoy. Spa life just is not the same without you, but I'll manage....Some how#@*%&
You missed your calling Di, you should be writing colums for holiday destinations, sounds like you are just having too much fun, I hope it continues.
See ya soon enough, enjoy!
Luv JZ
Post a Comment